Personal Data Processing Policy
1. General Provisions
This personal data processing policy is drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Constitution of Ukraine and the Law of Ukraine “On Protection of Personal Data” dated 01.06.2010 No. 2297-VI (hereinafter – Law), as well as the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 dated 27.04.2016 (EU General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter – GDPR) and other applicable European data protection laws and determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data of LLC “TEKHNOLOHIIA PLUS UKRAYINA” (hereinafter – Operator).
1. Operator sets as his most important goal and condition for the implementation of his activities the observance of the rights and freedom of man and citizen when processing his personal data, including protecting the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
2. This Operator policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter – Policy) applies to all information that Operator can receive about visitors of the website http://tmteco.com.
2. The main concepts used in Policy
1. Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data using computer technology;
2. Blocking of personal data – temporary termination of the processing of personal data (unless the processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
3. Website – a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at the network address http://tmteco.com;
4. Personal data information system – a set of personal data contained in databases, and ensuring their processing of information technologies and technical means;
5. Anonymization of personal data – actions, as a result of which it is impossible to determine without the use of additional information the ownership of personal data to a specific User or other personal data subject;
6. Processing of personal data – any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), retrieval, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
7. Operator – a state body, municipal body, legal or private person, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) processing personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
8. Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or determined User of the website http://tmteco.com;
9. User – any visitor to the website http://tmteco.com;
10. Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a specific person or a certain circle of persons;
11. Distribution of personal data – any action aimed at disclosing personal data to an undefined circle of people (transfer of personal data) or familiarizing oneself with personal data of an unlimited circle of people, including disclosing personal data in the media, posting on information and telecommunication networks or providing access personal data in any other way;
12. Cross-border transfer of personal data – the transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state, to a foreign state authority, to a foreign individual or foreign legal entity;
13. Destruction of personal data – any actions as a result of which personal data is permanently destroyed with the inability to further restore the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
3. The operator may process the following personal data of the User
1. Full name;
2. Email address;
3. Phone numbers;
4. The website also collects and processes anonymous data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metric and Google Analytics and others).
5. The above data are further incorporated in the text of Policy by the general concept of Personal Data.
4. Purpose of processing personal data
1. The purpose of processing User’s personal data is to inform User by sending emails; informing the User through phone calls.
2. Operator also has the right to send notifications to User about new products and services, special offers and various events. User can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending an email to Operator to the email address email@example.com marked “Opt out of notifications of new products and services and special offers”.
3. Anonymized user data collected using the Internet statistics services is used to collect information about the actions of users on the website, improve the quality of the website and its content.
5. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
1. Operator processes User’s personal data only if it is filled and/or sent by User independently through special forms located on the site http://tmteco.com. By filling out the appropriate forms and/or sending your personal data to Operator, User expresses his consent to this Policy.
6. The procedure for the collection, storage, transfer and other types of processing of personal data
The security of personal data processed by Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
1. Operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
2. User’s personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, with the exception of cases related to the implementation of applicable law.
3. In case of inaccuracies in personal data, User can update them independently by sending a notification to Operator to his email address firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Personal data update”.
4. The processing time for personal data is unlimited. User can withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a notification to Operator by email to his email address email@example.com with the note “Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data”.
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
1. Operator, prior to the start of the cross-border transfer of personal data, is obliged to make sure that the foreign state in whose territory it is supposed to transfer personal data provides reliable protection of the rights of subjects of personal data.
2. Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can be carried out only if there is a written consent of the personal data subject to the cross-border transfer of his personal data and/or the execution of the contract to which the personal data subject is a party.
8. Final provisions
1. User can get any clarification on questions of interest regarding the processing of his personal data by contacting Operator via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. This document will reflect any changes in the policy of processing personal data by Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced with a new version.
3. The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://tmteco.com/policy-privacy/